Watson-Marlow 720 series pumps for process metering and transfer duties. Five sizes of continuous tubing and four sizes of LoadSure tube elements give optimum performance over a wide flow range. Four driven rollers minimise pulsation. 720 series drives supply high torque, capable of driving twin pumpheads to double flow to 4,000 l/hr (17.6 gpm). Easy-to-operate, easy to load and hard to beat: industrial strength with unrivalled precision.
- Flow rates up to 4,000 l/hr (17.6 GPM)
- Pressures up to 2 bar (30 psi)
- 0.1 rpm to 360 rpm with speed accuracy to 0.1 rpm: 3,600:1 turndown
- Manual control; remote analogue digital and network control; RS485 digital communication
- Easy-to-use membrane keypad with large keys
- Four driven rollers to minimise tube wear and give unbeatable tube life
Element pumpheads use LoadSure tube elements in three materials and four sizes up to 1" (25.4mm), with either industrial Cam and Groove PP connectors or industry-standard Tri-clamp-style PVDF fittings for sanitary use. Continuous tubing pumpheads take tubing in five materials and four sizes up to 1" (25.4mm) bore.
- Highly resistant to acid, alkaline and solvent attack
- Robust enough for the harshest environment
- Easy, fast tube loading
Four models make up the cased pump range:
- 720SN: plug-and-go manual control
- 720UN: with remote control, analogue speed inputs and status outputs
- 720DuN: top-of-the range versatility with digital network control and two levels of process security
- 720BpN PROFIBUS pumps allow direct connection to PROFIBUS DP networks.
All models offer NEMA 4X (IP66) ingress protection which prevents the entry of dust particles and protects against powerful jets of water. They are designed for industrial and washdown environments.
We also offer 720 pumpheads with a choice of close-coupled drives.
Click on your chosen pumphead, below.
720RE pumpheads accommodate 4.8mm-wall LoadSure tubing elements in two conformations: with PVDF Tri-clamp-style connectors for sanitary applications; and with industrial Cam-and-Groove connectors. Both are offered in four bore sizes: 12.7mm, 15.9mm, 19.0mm and 25.4mm, giving up to 2,000 l/hr (8.8 GPM) flow at up to 2 bar (30 psi) pressure.
720REX extension pumpheads offer identical performance, but at a maximum pressure of 1 bar (15 psi).
Elements are available in Pumpsil platinum-cured silicone, Bioprene and STA-PURE PCS for sanitary applications; and in Marprene, Pumpsil and Neoprene
720R pumpheads accommodate 4.8mm wall continuous tubing for joint-free flow from source to discharge. Available in five bore sizes: 9.6mm, 12.7mm, 15.9mm 19.0mm and 25.4mm, giving up to 2,000 l/hr (8.8 GPM) flow at up to 2 bar (30 psi) pressure.
720RX extension pumpheads offer identical performance, but at a maximum pressure of 1 bar (15 psi).
Tubing is available in five materials for almost any chemical requirement.