To order this product please contact us on:
Tel: +44 (0) 1326 370370
You can also send us an email or find your nearest distributor
The hose element is critical to ensure pump performance, durability and efficiency. Bredel composite reinforced hoses are constructed from high-quality compounded rubbers reinforced with four individual layers of braided nylon, and finished by high-precision machining. Inner and outer layers are extruded and, after construction, machined to ensure critical tolerances are maintained.
Perfect 100% compression eliminates slippage which can destroy shear sensitive product and reduce metering accuracy.
Key features of Bredel hose elements include:
- Tight tolerances for low stress on bearings
- Perfect compression for long life
- Excellent suction performance – 30ft suction lift
- High pressure capability – 16 bar
- Repeatable volumetric accuracy to ± 1%
- Consistent capacity independent of varying suction and discharge conditions
- Exceptional performance when handling high viscosity product
Excellent chemical resistance, especially to ketones, alcohols and concentrated acids.
- Max. fluid temperature: 90C
- Min. fluid temperature: -10C