PTFE gaskets offer the ultimate chemical resistance and purity. PTFE is almost totally chemically inert, and offers versatility in application due to being highly flexible, strong, and able perform in extreme temperature conditions.
These high performance sanitary gaskets have been designed to achieve a smooth bore, contamination free fluid path under clamping compression.
- Designed in accordance with ASME-BPE standards
- USP Class VI compliant and animal derived component free (ADCF)
- Compliant with FDA regulations CFR 21 177.2600
- Lot numbering enables product traceability
- Performs in extreme temperature conditions. Ranging from -212C to 232C (-350F to 450F)