(polytetrafluoroethylene / stainless steel)
These high purity gaskets offer a quality performance in applications that require continuous steam resistance. A 50/50 PTFE/stainless steel composite, designed to dramatically reduce cold flow and creep, Polysteel gaskets maintain their integrity under repeated SIP cycles. They have been constructed for maximum sealability, providing leak proof performance, offering less downtime in plants.
Polysteel gaskets perform in extreme temperature conditions, ranging from -212C to 327C (-350F to 620F ) and come in a range of sizes from ¼ inch to 6 inch.
- Designed in accordance with ASME-BPE standards
- USP Class VI compliant and animal derived component free (ADCF)
- Compliant with FDA regulations CFR 21 177.2600
- Lot numbering enables product traceability
- PTFE/stainless steel composite for best in class continuous steam resistance
- Performs in extreme temperature conditions. Ranging from -212C to 327C (-350F to 620F)