520 Cased Pumps, 620 Cased Pumps and 720 Cased Pumps
For any 520, 620 or 720 cased pump purchased after 1 January 2007, Watson-Marlow Limited ("Watson-Marlow") warrants, subject to the conditions and exceptions below, through either Watson- Marlow, its subsidiaries, or its authorised distributors, to repair or replace free of charge, any part of the product which fails within five years of the day of manufacture of the product. Such failure must have occurred because of defect in material or workmanship and not as a result of operation of the product other than in normal operation as defined in the pump manual.
Watson-Marlow shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or expense directly or indirectly related to or arising out of the use of its products, including damage or injury caused to other products, machinery, buildings, or property, and Watson-Marlow shall not be liable for consequential damages, including, without limitation, lost profits, loss of time, inconvenience, loss of product being pumped, and loss of production. This warranty does not obligate Watson-Marlow to bear any costs of removal, installation, transportation, or other charges which may arise in connection with a warranty claim.
Conditions of and specific exceptions to the above warranty are:
- Products must be returned by pre-arrangement carriage paid to Watson-Marlow, or a Watson-Marlow approved service centre.
- All repairs or modifications must have been made by Watson-Marlow Limited, or a Watson-Marlow approved service centre or with the express permission of Watson-Marlow.
- Warranties purporting to be on behalf of Watson-Marlow made by any person, including representatives of Watson-Marlow, its subsidiaries, or its distributors, which do not accord with the terms of this warranty shall not be binding upon Watson-Marlow unless expressly approved in writing by a Director or Manager of Watson-Marlow.
- The warranty shall not apply to repairs or service necessitated by normal wear and tear or for lack of reasonable and proper maintenance
- All tubing and pumping elements as consumable items are excluded
- Products which, in the judgement of Watson-Marlow, have been abused, misused, or subjected to malicious or accidental damage or neglect are excluded
- Electrical surge as a cause of failure is excluded
- Chemical attack is excluded
- All pumphead rollers are excluded
- The 620R family of pumpheads are excluded from all warranty when pumping above 2 bar whilst above 165rpm
- Pumpheads from the 313/314 and the Microcassette ranges and any 701 extension pumpheads are excluded and retain their one year standard pumphead warranty
- The drive they are attached to is subject to the five year warranty as set out here
- Ancillaries such as leak detectors are excluded