Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG) is the world leader in niche positive displacement pumps and associated fluid path technologies for the food and beverage, pharmaceutical, chemical and environmental industries. Comprising ten established brands, each with their own area of expertise, but together offering our customers unrivalled solutions for their pumping and fluid transfer applications. WMFTG is a wholly owned subsidiary of Spirax Sarco Engineering Plc, a FTSE 100 company.
The UK Sales team are recruiting for an exceptional Sales Manager to drive sales into our flagship Biopharmaceutical and Life Science sector.
- Lead, coach and develop a team of highly effective sector led Technical Sales Engineers selling premium fluid handling solutions including Single-use consumables, process equipment and capital equipment.
- Support the team both technically and commercially, ensuring optimal performance and customer satisfaction.
- Support team members with the development and execution of Key Account plans.
- Optimise efficiencies within the team ensuring KPI’s are understood and achieved.
- Develop team members with Personal Development Plans and annual appraisals.
- Take responsibility for performance, conduct, welfare and discipline standards, in line with company procedures.
- Lead by example by demonstrating WMFTG Values of Customer Focus, Excellence, Respect, Integrity, Safety and Collaboration.
- A proven track record of leading, coaching and developing a highly effective field based technical sales team.
- Track record solutions sales into the Biopharmaceutical sector.
- Experience of developing sales of new products in a mature market.
- A strong understanding of the sales process and pipeline management.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Be qualified to Degree level in related subject or have significant experience.
In return we offer a competitive remuneration, company vehicle, home office and excellent career development prospects.
Closing date 31st August 2019
Bickland Water Road
Additional enquiries (no agencies please):
Phone: 01326 254807