Bioprene thermoplastic elastomer tube is fully approved for food and pharmaceutical applications. Bioprene lasts at least ten times as long as other tubing materials, thereby reducing stoppages for tube changes. Ideal for high pressure applications with excellent chemical resistance.
Fully documented biocompatibility and comprehensive validation pack.
- Colour/transparency Beige/opaque
- Spallation Low
- Certification FDA regulations 21 CFR177.2600 for contact with aqueous food
- Sterilisation methods Gamma, autoclave, EtO, CIP,SIP
- Operating temperature 5C to 80C
- Available in 27 different bore sizes, five wall thicknesses and three coil lengths including bulk reels.
Request a Bioprene tubing validation pack
A downloadable copy is available of your certificate of conformance for Watson-Marlow sanitary tubing and sanitary tubing elements