Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG) is the world leader in niche positive displacement pumps and associated fluid path technologies for the food and beverage, pharmaceutical, chemical and environmental industries. Comprising ten established brands, each with their own area of expertise, but together offering our customers unrivalled solutions for their pumping and fluid transfer applications. WMFTG is a wholly owned subsidiary of Spirax Sarco Engineering Plc, a FTSE 100 company.
The UK Sales team are recruiting for an exceptional Sales Engineer to drive sales into our flagship Biopharmaceutical and Life Science sector covering Scotland, Northern Ireland and North East England.
- Support and guide customers in specifying solutions to fluid management applications.
- Specify solutions from single-use tube assemblies, process equipment and fill finish capital equipment.
- Become a highly effective team player focussed on driving profitable growth and ensuring customer service excellence.
- Develop, maintain and execute a well thought out territory plan to effectively cover the area, visiting customers and generate sales within.
- Development and implementation of Key Actions and Key Account action plans.
- All aspects of lead generation.
- Follow up all sales leads and quotations and win business in an efficient and timely manner.
- Provide customer demonstrations utilising available demonstration stock in line with WMFTG demonstration policy.
- Track record solutions sales consumables and process equipment into the Biopharmaceutical sector.
- Experience of developing sales of new products in a mature market.
- A strong understanding of all aspects of sales process and pipeline management.
- Key Account Management experience.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Be qualified to Degree level in related subject or have significant sector based experience.
- A proven track record of selling premium fluid handling solutions.
In return we offer competitive remuneration, company vehicle, home office and excellent career development prospects.
Closing date 31st August 2019
Bickland Water Road
Additional enquiries (no agencies please):
Phone: 01326 254807