This role presents a fantastic opportunity to join the Quality, Environment, Health and Safety erHealth team at Bio Pure Technology Ltd which sits within the Watson Marlow Fluid Technology Group, part of Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc, a FTSE 100 company.
Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG) is an award-winning, global engineering company and for over 60 years has manufactured components and systems for a range of industries. We have 1,600 employees and have a presence in over 60 countries.
Located at our manufacturing facility in Horndean, UK, with one direct report, this role is critical to the success of Bio Pure’s manufacturing operation and for maintaining our exemplary EHS record. Reporting to the QEHS Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating all EHS and GEM activities on site, as well as participating in Group EHS projects. This role involves working collaboratively with teams both on and offsite to deliver the organisation’s EHS strategy. With the ability to build meaningful relationships with stakeholders, you will have the ability to ensure and encourage compliance to expected standards whilst maintaining humanity and personality.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Practical experience of managing Quality Management System ISO 14001
- Practical experience of managing Quality Management System ISO 45001
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Hold recognised COSHH certification
- Hold recognised Lean Manufacturing Certificate
- Practical experience of undertaking Lean Manufacturing projects
- Good technical and analytical judgement
- Team player – achieving through teams
- Self-motivated and positive attitude to work
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to influence and guide management decision making.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate whilst building relationships with different stakeholder groups within the organization
This position comes with a competitive remuneration package including pension, sickness benefits and career development prospects.
Applications should be made with a CV and covering letter to Chloe Johnson-Jones, Chloe.Johnson-Jones@wmftg.com
For more information about the position please contact Nicola Symes on Nicola.Symes@wmftg.com
So what is it like to work at WMFTG?
Our Core Values are very important to us and Watson-Marlow is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusivity within the workplace. We offer a range of staff benefits including accessible employee forums, comprehensive pension packages, flexible working arrangements and inclusive employment practices.
Closing Date 31 May 2020