Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG) is the world leader in niche peristaltic pumps and associated fluid path technologies for the food, pharmaceutical, chemical and environmental industries.
Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2017 and Innovation 2018
Watson Marlow Limited, based in Falmouth, is now looking to recruit a talented and enthusiastic individual to join the in-house HR Team. Working alongside the management and Group HR Help Teams, you will be responsible for the recruitment, development, retention and engagement of staff.
To be successful you will have strong, demonstrable, generalist HR skills and experience. Highly motivated, resilient and a self-starter, you will be skilled in building relationships in order to engage with staff and trade unions alike, and have the ability to sensitively challenge and influence behaviours to bring about cultural change. An approachable team player with drive, resilience and an appetite for continuous improvement. Experience of managing projects and working as part of a project team is desirable.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting Managers with the learning and development of themselves and their teams;
- To effectively undertake the talent management process for Watson Marlow and provide advice and practical support to recruiting managers including:
- Support to managers in determining the most appropriate selection methods to attract high calibre resources.
- Advising recruiting managers on the most cost effective way to resource future talent.
- Ensuring compliance with in-house policies and procedures and to regularly update managers to reflect current legislation and industry best practise.
- To work collaboratively with the Company’s Group HR Help Team providing advice and support to managers in connection with all employee matters.
- To engage with all parts of the business to effectively implement and embed the Company values to bring about cultural change.
The right candidate should have:
The right candidate will be will be a highly organised and resilient individual looking to work within a fast-paced and best-practice generalist HR support team. You will be able to demonstrate accountability to create and execute solutions that deliver desired results. Able to use personal initiative to work collaboratively as oneHUMAN RESOURCESteam amongst a “can do” approach that thrives in a continuous improvement culture. You'll be a key point ofcontact in working with senior management, therefore, strong stakeholder relationship building will beimportant within this role. In addition you will have:
- Significant people management experience
- Operational HR experience in fast paced organisation
- The ability to influence and engage cultural change amongst employees
- Strong commercial awareness with an appreciation of operational functions
- Strong attention to detail and able to meet tight deadlines without compromising accuracy
- Educated to Degree level, or equivalent Professionally qualified to CIPD level 7 is preferred
- Proven experience of working with HR systems; competent with spreadsheets and Microsoft packages.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary package plus a range of staff benefits includingpension.
Please visit our website for further information and before applying to learn more us and our products.
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your application in writing/CV to HRHelp@wmftg.com with ‘WML – HR PARTNER VACANCY’ in the subject header.
Closing date for all applications 21 June 2019.