Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG) is the world leader in niche positive displacement pumps and associated fluid path technologies for the food, pharmaceutical, chemical and environmental industries. Comprising ten established brands, each with their own area of expertise, but together offering our customers unrivalled solutions for their pumping and fluid transfer applications. WMFTG is a wholly owned subsidiary of Spirax Sarco Engineering Plc, a FTSE 100 company.
The UK team are recruiting for an exceptional Sales Engineer to drive sales of WMFTG product range into Industrial, Environmental and Food sectors covering Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- Become a highly effective team player focussed on driving profitable growth and ensuring customer service excellence in a mature.
- Develop, maintain and execute a well thought out territory plan to effectively cover the area visiting customers and generate sales within.
- Using a consultative sales approach, ensure WMFTG product range is specified for key applications.
- Development and implementation of Key Actions across all sectors.
- Follow up all sales leads and quotations and win business in an efficient and timely manner.
- Provide customer demonstrations utilising available demonstration stock in line with WMFTG demonstration policy.
- Develop deep knowledge of the territory, sectors and customers through personal contacts, directories, trade associations, mailings etc. so that you can "mine" high-potential applications, taking the benefits of WMFTG product portfolio to all potential customers.
The successful applicant will need demonstrate the following:
- A proven track record of selling premium fluid handling solutions in the related sectors.
- Consultative sales approach working with end users to drive specifications and win profitable business.
- Ability to effectively manage tens of opportunities through the various sales milestones.
- A track record of strong growth within a mature end user customer base.
- Strong technical background and qualification preferably at degree level.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Alignment of values to WMFTG Values.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Company vehicle
- Fully equipped home office
- Pension & healthcare
- Excellent prospects within a multinational company
Closing date 16th June 2019.
To apply for this role please submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bickland Water Road
Additional enquiries (no agencies please):
Phone: 01326 254807