Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG) is the world leader in niche positive displacement pumps and associated fluid path technologies for the food, pharmaceutical, chemical and environmental industries. Comprising ten established brands, each with their own area of expertise, but together offering our customers unrivalled solutions for their pumping and fluid transfer applications. WMFTG is a wholly owned subsidiary of Spirax Sarco Engineering Plc, a FTSE 100 company.
The UK team are recruiting for an exceptional sales manager to drive sales into the Industrial, Environmental and Food sectors managing a team of six field based sales engineers.
- Lead, coach and develop a team of highly effective sector led Technical Sales Engineers selling premium fluid handling solutions across a range of industries including Industrial, Food & Beverage and Environmental.
- Support the team both technically and commercially ensuring optimal performance and customer satisfaction.
- Optimise efficiencies within the team ensuring KPI’s are understood and achieved.
- Develop team members with Personal Development Plans and annual appraisals.
- Deliver on key performance indicators without compromising long term customer relations and development of the business.
- Take responsibility for performance, conduct, welfare and discipline standards in line with company procedures.
- Lead by example by demonstrating WMFTG Values of Customer Focus, Excellence, Respect, Integrity, Safety and Collaboration.
The successful applicant will need demonstrate the following:
- A proven track record of leading, coaching and developing a highly effective field based technical sales team.
- Track record selling premium technical solutions into related industries.
- Experience of developing sales of new products in a mature market.
- A track record of strong growth within a mature end user customer base.
- Strong technical background and qualification preferably at degree level.
- A background of continuous improvement.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Alignment of values to WMFTG Values.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Company vehicle
- Fully equipped home office
- Pension & healthcare
- Excellent prospects within a multinational company
Closing date 16th June 2019.
To apply for this role please submit your CV to: HR@wmftg.com
Bickland Water Road
Additional enquiries (no agencies please):
Phone: 01326 254807