Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG) is the world leader in niche positive displacement pumps and associated fluid path technologies for the food, pharmaceutical, chemical and environmental industries. Comprising ten established brands, each with their own area of expertise, but together offering our customers unrivalled solutions for their pumping and fluid transfer applications. WMFTG is a wholly owned subsidiary of Spirax Sarco Engineering Plc, a FTSE 100 company.
An opportunity has arisen at our Falmouth Factory site for a Tubing Production Engineer. The primary role is to ensure that tubing plant projects are delivered within scope
Main duties are:
- To manage product and process improvement projects for the tubing plants
- Maintain the Tubing Plant’s standard operating procedures and work instructions. Including ensuring that relevant staff are trained effectively.
- To report on and respond to Clean Room performance measures including: production, utilisation, efficiency and delivery.
- Design, development and validation of new Tubing equipment and tooling.
- Develop and improve process controls and optimise line control systems
- Resolve production issues that arise, breakdowns, process changes and quality issues.
- Engineering experience and relevant qualifications
- Project Management skills
- Experience of working within a production environment
- Knowledge of cGMP and medical device manufacture will be beneficial.
The successful person will have a HNC level qualification or equivalent manufacturing experience. They must show attention to detail and have a good working knowledge of Continuous Improvement and Validation techniques.
A full job description is available on request.
Closing date 21 June 2019.
To apply for this role please submit a completed application form to:
Bickland Water Road
Additional enquiries (no agencies please):
Phone: 01326 254807