- Filling of bottles between12mm and 48mm in diameter (0.48” – 1,97”)
- Suitable for clean room applications
- Small foot print suitable for use under LAF
- Complete change over in less than five minutes
- No format parts for different vials/bottles
As the need for more automation grows, Flexicon’s product line meets the needs of flexible filling of small batches in R&D, contract filling and diagnostics operations, where there are many different sizes of bottles or vials.
The speed at which the vials/bottles are presented at the filling needle in a FlexFeed15 is fully adjustable, allowing light vials or bottles to be filled.
Used in conjunction with a Flexicon peristaltic filler and one of our crimp or screw capping machines, the FlexFeed15 provides a simple and very flexible means of production and customers can achieve a fast return on investment.
Depending on the space available at the customer’s site and the desired flow of bottles, the FlexFeed15 can be supplied in three different configurations. - a front infeed tray, a side infeed tray or without an infeed tray. Each option has its own part number, stated in the FlexFeed15 brochure.