Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG) is the world leader in niche peristaltic pump manufacture and associated fluid path technologies for the food, pharmaceutical, chemical and environmental industries. Comprising ten established brands, each with their own area of expertise, but together offering our customers unrivalled solutions for their pumping and fluid transfer applications.
- Watson-Marlow Pumps: peristaltic tube pumps for pharmaceuticals and industry
- Watson-Marlow Tubing: precision tubing for pumping and other purposes, in a range of materials
- Bredel: heavy duty hose pumps
- Alitea: unique peristaltic solutions for OEM customers
- Flexicon: aseptic filling and capping systems
- MasoSine: gentle sinusoidal pumps for food, chemical and cosmetics applications
- BioPure: advanced single-use tubing connector systems
- Asepco: specialises in manufacture of Weirless Radial diaphragm in-line valves for the biopharmaceutical industry
- Flow Smart: a range reinforced platinum silicone hoses and high performance sanitary gasket products
- Aflex Hose: specialist in the design and manufacture of PTFE-lined flexible hoses
Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group is an international operation based in Falmouth, Cornwall, UK. Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group has offices in Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, China, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Russia, UAE, Singapore, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, USA and Vietnam.