Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG) is the world leader in niche peristaltic pump manufacture and associated fluid path technologies for the food, pharmaceutical, chemical and environmental industries. The Group has sales operations in over 34 countries worldwide and comprise ten established brands, each with their own area of expertise, but together offering our customers unrivalled solutions for their pumping and fluid transfer applications. In order to fulfil an existing role that will be vacant soon, we are looking for a qualified and committed
Technical Support Engineer (m/f), Zollikon (ZH)
“Share your passion and expertise in a continuously growing, international organisation”
Your mission: you will work together with a Team consisted of motivated and self-driven people, all part of a small, yet fast growing organisation. In this key position, you will be the interface between our worldwide factories and the local Sales Team as well as our customers. Your technical expertise will be determinant to provide bespoke solutions for simple to complex projects, ensuring high customer’s satisfaction.
Acting as the first point of contact for technical enquiries addressed to the office, your communication and technical skills will make the difference, enabling new opportunities. The Sales Engineers will value your technical expertise during customer visits at occasion. As part of a small Company you will additionally be supporting the Team within a variety of tasks related to the technical aspect of the business. Based in the office, you will enjoy sporadically traveling abroad for trainings and conferences.
- You have acquired a solid technical experience either through an Engineering degree/diploma, or through working experience in a similar position for 3 years at least.•
- Flow components, pumps and process equipment are familiar to you, or you are showing an excellent general technical understanding for similar products.
- A sound level of intrinsic motivation, strong problem-solving and proactive attitude are complemented by your open-minded, driven and self-starting personality.
- Your proven ability to manage projects, work accurately and to adhere to deadlines is appreciated by clients and colleagues.
- We expect you to be fluent in German and English, French or Italian is a strong asset.
We offer you: an innovative and successful organisation with excellent customer’s relation and world-class products, supported by a global Team of motivated, creative and highly qualified colleagues that will help you to achieve your next career goal, and shape the future of the company. Watson-Marlow’s greatest asset is its people, and we ensure this value is nurtured.
The continuous success and growth of Watson-Marlow in Switzerland are an exciting opportunity to further develop your skills, do you want to take part of it?
Please send your complete application file including motivation letter to email@example.com
Please note we can only consider applicants with a valid residence permit in Switzerland