The new Flexicon PF7
The PF7 is the latest addition to Flexicon’s flexible, reliable and versatile range of peristaltic filling machines. Flexicon products are the preferred choice for the biotechnology and diagnostic industries, and the enhanced features and application-specific design of PF7 continues that trend.
The PF7 has been developed for the filling of high-value sensitive fluids in GMP production and cleanroom environments.
- Precision filling from as low as 0.2 ml
- Repeatable filling accuracies of better than ± 0.5% to prevent costly over filling
- No foaming, splashing or dripping between fills
- User-programmable ‘recipes’ where users can define filling recipe parameters
- Connects to a range of balances and printers for error-free calibration and batch reporting to help compliance to GMP and regulatory demands
- Easy-to-clean surfaces with no entrapment areas, and an ergonomic design for operation on the bench or in isolators and LAF units
- Clear and intuitive colour display with large keypad for easy use when gowned up in cleanroom environments
- 5-year warranty
Faster fluid path changeover
Changing the fluid path can be achieved in less than a minute. The closed fluid path removes any risk of cross contamination, making the PF7 ideal for aseptic filling.
Designed for single-use fluid paths
Optimised for filling accuracy with Accusil tubing, the PF7 is designed to work with single-use fluid paths such as asepticsu.
Reliable and secure
The PF7 comes with a five year warranty. IQ/OQ documentation available on request to assist with process validation.
Simple, powerful user interface
Large keys and a clear, colour display aids operation while working in gloves or behind glass within a RABS or LAF unit. The PF7 comes programmed with recommended filling parameters based on Flexicon’s 30-years of experience. Users can also set custom filling parameters of their own for optimum accuracy.
Integration into automated filling solutions
The PF7 will connect to a variety of bottle handling systems such as the FlexFeed 15, 20, and 30, or third-party systems. A range of accessories are available including footswitches for remote operation.
Options for more automation
The PF7 will connect to a variety of bottle handling systems such as the FlexFeed 15, 20, and 30, or third-party systems.
A range of accessories are available including footswitches for remote operation.
5 year warranty
Total confidence in reliability backed with a 5 year warranty
Demonstrating total confidence in product reliability and commitment to customer
satisfaction our tabletop fillers carry 5 year warranty.
The extended warranty is valid for these units:
For further information on warranty on products from Watson-Marlow Flexicon, please
contact your local sales office for a copy of our General Terms of Sale and Delivery.