530S and SN, 530U and UN, 530Du and DuN, 530Bp and BpN pumps fitted with REH LoadSure tube element pumphead for 4-7bar operation
530 range of process pumps offer four drive options, colour display and intuitive menu structures provide visual status indication and minimal key presses.
- Flow rates up to 450 ml/min at 7bar
- Industrial integration - manual, remote, Analog and digital communication, plus PROFIBUS
- Keypad incorporates 3-level security PIN lock
- Robust pumphead construction with chemically-resistant polyphenylene sulphide track and rotor, and stainless steel rollers and bearings
- 530REH pumphead for use with quick-release industrial or sanitary Tri-Clamp® LoadSure® elements for 4-7bar operation and one minute maintenance
- S, U, Du and Bp pumps are IP31 cased pumps. SN, UN, DuN and BpN are IP66 cased pumps
Simple-to use HMI requiring minimal key presses to reduce chances of costly errors. Flow proportional to pump speed over 2,200:1 control range. IP31 and IP66 cased pumps for washdown environments.
- 530S - IP31 and 530SN - IP66 are simple, plug-in and switch on pumps offering economy of ownership. Ultimate process security with a 3 level PIN lock.
- 530U - IP31 and 530UN - IP66 with all the features of the S/SN models, plus configurable inputs and outputs.
- 530Du - IP31 and 530DuN - IP66 with configurable inputs and outputs, plus RS232 and RS484.
- 530Bp - IP31 and 530BpN - IP66 Real time communication makes your process secure and flexible. Bus speed 9.6 kbits/s up to 12000 kbits/sconnectivity
Please refer to datasheets for materials and sizes of continuous tubing and tube elements for each pumphead model.