Watson-Marlow 521VI/RELC, 521I/RELC, 521F/RELC, 521FX/RELC: 0-2bar IP55 pumps fitted with LoadSure low-pressure element pumpheads
521 close coupled pumps offer IP55 ingress protection for light industrial environments. They offer rugged, industrial pumping, with all the pumphead features of cased drives, but at the lowest whole-life cost.
- 520REL low-pressure LoadSure element pumphead features large swept volume with sprung rollers for high accuracy
- Chemically-resistant polyphenylene sulphide track and rotor, and stainless steel rollers and bearings
- Low rotational speeds greatly increase tube life and system reliability
- Clutched rotor for rapid, effortless tube loading
- Rugged, tool-unlockable guard
521VI Varmeca close coupled drives bring 10:1 speed control, constant torque output and total reliability to the industrial environment. The drive offers 230V and 400V three-phase power options, plus 110V and 230V single-phase. Control is by a large speed knob and forward/reverse switching.
- Varmeca integral inverter offering 10:1 control ratio: 63rpm, 220rpm and 275rpm maximum speeds
- Stop/forward/reverse control and analogue or digital remote control. There is a PROFIBUS option
521F Fixed speed drives are three-phase powered
- There is a choice of speeds: 60rpm, 213rpm and 291rpm
- Flow rates from 2.5 ml/min to 4,600 ml/min
- Other speeds are available on request
521FX Duplex fixed speed drives have twin pumpheads allowing two channel pumping.
- There is a choice of speeds: 55rpm and 183rpm
- Flow rates to 860 ml/min from each channel
- Twin 520R2C pumpheads for balanced flow in two channels
521I Inverter-controlled, variable speed drives include a stand-alone Siemens inverter to control pump speed.
- Inverter can be mounted beside the pump or remotely
- Three speed ranges: 6-60rpm; 21-213rpm; 29-291rpm
- Flow rates to 4,600ml/min
Close coupled drives offer rugged, industrial, quality pumping, with all the pumphead features of cased drives, but at the lowest possible whole-life ownership cost.
- Varmeca close-coupled drives bring 10:1 speed control, constant torque output and total reliability to the industrial environment. The drive offers 230V and 400V three-phase power options, plus 110V and 230V single-phase.
- Fixed speed drives are three-phase powered. There is a standard choice of speeds, and others are available on request.
521F/RELC, 521I/RELC, 521VI/RELC, 521FX/RELC