621F/RE, 62VI/RE, 621I/RE, 621FX/RE: 0-2 bar IP55 pumps fitted with LoadSure tubing element pumpheads
621 close-coupled pumps offer IP55 ingress protection for light industrial environments. They offer rugged, industrial pumping, with all the pumphead features of cased drives, but at the lowest whole life cost.
- RE pumpheads: flow rates up to 19 litre/min at 2 bar peak pressure
- RE pumpheads using GORE STA-PURE PCS elements: flow rates up to 19 litre/min at 4 bar peak pressure
- Retractable rollers for tube loading and CIP and SIP
- Rugged, tool-unlockable guard
621VI Varmeca close coupled drives bring 10:1 speed control, constant torque output and total reliability to the industrial environment. The drive offers 230V and 400V three-phase power options, plus 110V and 230V single-phase. Control is by a large speed knob and forward/reverse switching.
- Varmeca integral inverter offering 10:1 control ratio: 77 rpm, 146 rpm and 261 rpm maximum speeds
- Flow rates from 0.09 litre/min to 19 litre/min
- Stop/forward/reverse control and analogue or digital remote control. There is a PROFIBUS option
621F Fixed speed drives are three-phase powered
- There is a choice of speeds: 77 rpm and 251 rpm
- Flow rates from 0.1 litre/min to 18 litre/min
- Other speeds are available on request
621FX Duplex fixed speed drives have twin pumpheads allowing two channel pumping.
- There is a choice of speeds: 69 rpm and 183 rpm
- Flow rates to 12.2 l/min from each channel
621I Inverter-controlled, variable speed drives include a stand-alone Siemens inverter to control pump speed.
- Inverter can be mounted beside the pump or remotely
- Three speed ranges: 6-60 rpm; 21-213 rpm; 29-291 rpm
- Flow rates to 18.1 litre/min
620RE LoadSure tube element pumphead
620RE is a high-performance, accurate, two-roller pumphead with LoadSure rapid tube element change technology.
- 4mm wall elements in 12mm or 17mm bore sizes allow pressures up to 4bar and flow rates up to 18 litre/min.
- Elements are available with industry-standard tri-clamp sanitary fittings; and with Cam and Groove fittings for industry.
620RE4 LoadSure tube element pumphead
620RE4 is a high-performance, accurate, four-roller pumphead with LoadSure rapid tube element change technology. 4mm wall elements in 12mm or 17mm bore sizes allow pressures up to 4bar and flow rates up to 13 litre/min with minimized pulsation.
Elements are available with industry-standard tri-clamp sanitary fittings; and with Cam and Groove fittings for industry.
620L twin-channel pumphead
620L is a specialist 2bar, six-roller pumphead designed for accurate dispensing to ±0.5%. Minimal pulsation is achieved by splitting the inlet flow into two tubes passing over twin, offset tracks. The two sets of out-of-phase pulses cancel each other out when the channels merge.
- Uses 4.0mm wall Y-elements in a choice of six materials, or continuous tubing
- Two single channels are also available
- Tubing choices: 8mm, 12mm, and 16mm bore, offering flow rates from 0.002 to 12.4 litre/min
- Dispenses 500ml in 3.5 seconds
620R continuous tubing pumphead
620R pumphead accommodates 3.2mm wall continuous tubing in four bore sizes from 6.4mm to 15.9mm, giving up to 16 litre/min flow at up to 2bar pressure.
Tubing is available in eight materials for almost any chemical requirement.
621VI/RE, 621I/RE, 621F/RE
621 series close-coupled drives offer rugged, industrial, quality pumping, with all the pumphead features of cased drives, but at the lowest possible whole-life ownership cost
- Varmeca close-coupled drives bring 10:1 speed control, constant torque output and total reliability to the industrial environment. The drive offers 230V and 400V three-phase power
- options, plus 110V and 230V single-phase
- Fixed speed drives are three-phase powered. There is a standard choice of speeds, and others are available on request
621F/RE, 62VI/RE, 621I/RE, 621FX/RE