The Watson-Marlow 120U/DV 120S/DV and 120F/DV, comprise a 114DV flip-top pumphead powered by a 120 fixed speed, variable speed or automatic drive. The pumphead accepts 1.6mm wall thickness tubing in a choice of five materials in sizes from 0.5 to 4.8mm internal diameter. The flip-top loading mechanism allows tube loading in seconds. The pumps give flow rates up to 170 ml/min.
- 120 pumps are small and stackable, saving valuable space in cleanroom, LAF and biosafety cabinet installations.
- 120U: 0.1-200rpm in 0.1rpm increments. Manual remote control or automatic control via 4-20mA or 0-10V inputs. Speed scrolling, priming and keypad lock.
- 120S: Manual control, 1-200rpm in 1rpm increments. Speed scrolling, priming and keypad lock.
- 120F: available in five fixed flow rate versions: 10, 17, 31, 52 and 220rpm.
- Flow rates 0.001 to 170 ml/min at 2bar (30psi)
Compact footprint requires minimal benchtop space
Superior speed control up to 2,000:1, ±1% set speed accuracy, repeatable flow
114DV single-channel, flip-top pumphead accepts continuous tubing only
Efficient and intuitive to use, requiring minimal key presses
Smooth, wipedown case with no sharp edges to tear gloves and no bug traps. IP31 ingress protection
Maintenance-free, brushless DC motor
Three year warranty
Fermentation the 120 is the perfect pump for maximising yield in fermentation and cell culture applications. Ultra-compact and stackable for multiple feeds such as pH control, antifoam, nutrient and buffer addition, the 120 offers the ideal combination of size and technology to optimize your process.
Single-use systems The 120 pump is perfectly suited to single-use systems where no contamination can be accepted. Error-free tube change takes only seconds, with tubing automatically clamped and tensioned to ensure repeatable performance.
Process validation the biopharm process requires accurate and repeatable pumping which is easy to validate. With an exceptional 2,000:1 speed range and a selection of USP Class VI tubes, the 120 delivers the flexibility and purity so vital to drug trials. A keypad lock secures your pumping parameters for constant and repeatable performance.
114DV flip-top four roller pumphead
The 114DV single-channel pumphead assures trouble-free continuous tube loading in seconds, high accuracy and repeatable flow. It accepts 1.6mm wall tubing in bores sizes 0.5mm to 4.8mm.
- Flow rates from 0.002 to 170 ml/min at 2bar (30psi)
- Single-channel pumphead with four rollers for smooth flow
- Recommended for continuous duty
- Models with occlusion settings for standard
120U offers 0.1 to 200rpm manual remote control of the pump in 0.1rpm increments or automatic control in 0.1rpm increments via 4-20mA or 0-10V inputs. All pumpheads are available.
120S offers 1-200rpm operation in 1rpm increments. It features speed scrolling, priming and keypad lock. All pumpheads are available.
120F is offered in five fixed flow rate versions: 10, 17, 31, 52 and 220rpm.