Watson-Marlow 521VI/R2C, 521F/R2C, 521FX/R2C, 521IX/R2C, 521P/R2C: 2 bar IP55 pumps fitted with R2 2.4mm wall continuous tubing pumpheads designed for extreme industrial conditions
The 521 close coupled pump drives offer IP55 ingress protection for light industrial environments. It offers rugged, industrial pumping, with all the pumphead features of cased drives, but at the lowest whole-life cost. Accepts six tube bore sizes without adjustment. 2.4mm thick wall tubing for higher pressure or higher viscosities.
- 520R2 pumphead features large swept volume with sprung rollers for high accuracy
- Chemically-resistant polyphenylene sulphide track and rotor, and stainless steel rollers and bearings
- Low rotational speeds greatly increase tube life and system reliability
- Clutched rotor for rapid, effortless tube loading
- Rugged, tool-unlockable guard
521VI Varmeca close-coupled drives bring 10:1 speed control, constant torque output and total reliability to the industrial environment. The drive offers 230V and 400V three-phase power options, plus 110V and 230V single-phase.
- Varmeca integral inverter offering 10:1 control ratio: 63 rpm, 220 rpm and 275 rpm maximum speeds
- Stop/forward/reverse control and analogue or digital remote control. There is a PROFIBUS option
521F Fixed speed drives are three-phase powered
- There is a choice of speeds: 60 rpm, 213 rpm and 291 rpm
- Flow rates from 2.5 ml/min to 4,600 ml/min
- Other speeds are available on request
521FX Duplex fixed speed drives have twin pumpheads allowing two channel pumping
- There is a choice of speeds: 55 rpm and 183 rpm
- Flow rates to 860 ml/min from each channel
- Twin 520R2C pumpheads for balanced flow in two channels
521P Pneumatic, variable speed drives offer 5:1 control ratio. They require a filtered and lubricated 7 bar air supply. An exhaust silencer is fitted and static build-up is prevented by earth bonding.
- High torque, reversible four-vane pneumatic motor
- Variable speed: 5:1, max 257 rpm
- Flow rates from 11 ml/min to 4,100 ml/min
- ATEX II 2G (Zone 1) available on request