Share your passion and expertise in a continuously growing, international organisation
Within a team consisted of highly motivated and self-driven people, you will be responsible of the sales target in your territory. Your main responsibility is to expand the client base as well as to increase sales to existing clients within your defined territory through proactive, creative and effective sales and marketing activities.
You will be selling a growing product portfolio made of pumps, valves, connectors and tube technologies successfully used in the Pharmaceutical and Biopharm Industries. You will be responsible for analysing customer requirements to select, cost and quote a suitable solution.
Acting as a true consultant who sells through value instead of price you will provide customers with premium support to ensure satisfaction. With the support of the team based in Zollikon, it will also be your responsibility to initiate strategic measures to increase the market share and, on occasion, participate in different types of projects.
- Ideally with an Engineering degree, you have acquired solid technical experience either throug a University degree/diploma or through working experience in a similar position
- You have successfully worked within field sales for at least two years and preferably are well-versed in the field of flow components, pumps or similar process equipment
- With goal-orientation, ambition and own initiatives you manage to create and maintain good relationships. You communicate effectively during your regular client visits and are able to explain detailed technical information in a clear and concise way
- You are an open-minded, driven and self-starting individual with good problem-solving and decision-making skills. The ability and maturity to adapt to change is highly valued.
- We expect you to be fluent in German and English, French or Italian is a valuable asset
- You enjoy the flexibility of working from home and you like to travel abroad sporadically
We offer you:
Within this new exciting position, you will enjoy the chance to develop yourself in joining an innovative, successful and internationally established organisation with excellent customer relations and world-class products which fulfill the highest quality and performance standards.
After a period of training and visit to the factories, you will contribute to the future success and growth of a company that values precision, quality and long-term performance. A global team of motivated and competent colleagues will join you on this journey.
Attractive conditions, as well as a premium package including modern sales tools, will enable you to define your own working environment. Watson-Marlow’s greatest asset is its people, and we ensure this value is nurtured.
The continuous success and growth of Watson-Marlow in Switzerland are an exciting opportunity for you to develop your skills and help shape the future of the company. Like to get involved?
We are looking forward to receiving your application via www.mercuriurval.com/de-ch, Referenz: CH-03616.
For further information please call +41 41 228 80 90.