Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG) is the world leader in niche peristaltic pumps and associated fluid path technologies for the food, pharmaceutical, chemical and environmental industries. Comprising ten established brands, each with their own area of expertise, but together offering our customers unrivalled solutions for their pumping and fluid transfer applications.
Due to our continued sector focus we have a vacancy for a Business Development/Key Account Manager working UK wide within the Food and Beverage sector.
The successful applicant will need to
- Identify new projects at planning stage and work with multiple stakeholders to ensure our products are specified.
- Identify market trends and areas for significant growth and implement plans to maximise opportunities for WMFTG product range.
- Influence key decision makers in target accounts to drive specification top down.
- Develop new sales through detailed and comprehensive key account management plans.
- Proactively feed into, and support lead generation activities within the sector.
- Provide a joined up approach to group customers operating across different territories leveraging successes across multiple sites.
- Work closely with Sales Engineers to drive sales across the sector.
- Attend networking events specific to this sector and develop new relationships to further support key objectives.
- Prioritise workload to ensure time is used to maximum effect
- Deliver all KPI's in line with the business plan
- Administer & maintain accurate records on CRM system
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have a proven track in generating new business and delivering strong sales growth in the Food and Beverage sector and have experience selling premium engineered solutions at group level and dealing with senior level decision makers to drive specifications from the top down.
- An excellent communicator in all mediums at all levels.
- Ability to manage multiple projects & priorities on a daily basis.
- Possess a sound mechanical understanding.
- Educated to degree level in an engineering or business related discipline.
- Motivated, tenacious & passionate with a drive to succeed.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Company vehicle
- Fully equipped home office
- Pension & healthcare
- Excellent prospects within a multinational company
To apply for this role please submit your CV to email@example.com stating your current salary.