Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG) is the world leader in niche peristaltic and sinusoidal pumps and associated fluid path technologies for the food & beverage, pharmaceutical, industrial, and environmental industries.
We are currently seeking a customer service representative for a full-time (Temporary) vacancy within the UK Sales Support team. As a department we have experienced continued growth and this role will provide vital cover to support delivery of world class customer service and support to our UK customer base. You will be working as part of the customer service team to support core processes and priorities including order processing and invoicing, and dealing directly with our customers to handle inbound enquiries. The role is based in Falmouth
- Processing of day to day sales office transactions, including order processing, quotations and invoicing.
- Working as part of a team to deliver high quality customer service, including direct customer contact via telephone and e-mail to take orders and resolve enquiries.
- Liaise with internal contacts and group supply factories to ensure timely processing of customer orders and enquiries.
- General administrative support.
An ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Prior experience in admin and customer service preferred.
- Skilled in use of systems and communication technology, e.g. Microsoft office, Microsoft Dynamic AX.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Confident in speaking to customers and suppliers
- Able to meet deadlines and targets
- Organised and keen attention to detail.
To apply for this role please submit a completed application form to:
Bickland Water Road
Additional enquiries (no agencies please):
Phone: 01326 254807