BioPure Technology Ltd, a part of the Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group are looking to recruit a talented, enthusiastic HR Assistant to join the in-house HR Team. Working alongside the management and Group HR Teams, you will be responsible for the recruitment, retention and engagement of staff.
To be successful you will have strong, demonstrable, generalist HR skills and experience. Highly motivated, resilient and a self-starter, you will be skilled in building relationships in order to engage with staff and all levels of management stakeholders, and have the ability to sensitively challenge and influence behaviours to bring about cultural change. An approachable team player with drive, resilience and an appetite for continuous improvement. Experience of managing projects and working as part of a project team is desirable.
Key responsibilities will include
- Actively participate in all stages of our full-cycle recruitment process
- Assist with learning and development, retention and engagement of all employees
- Maintain and update all personnel records
- Input and validation of payroll data
- Management of new starter process, from creation of offer to induction
- Provide support within ER meetings
- Assisting with general queries promptly and efficiently
- Identifying opportunities for improvements to process
- Take an active role in engagement activities
- Providing support and advice to managers on an ad-hoc basis
The right candidate should have
The right candidate will be a highly organised individual looking to work within a rapidly growing business. The HR team itself is a fast-paced, best-practice focused generalist HR support team. You will be able to demonstrate accountability to create and execute solution that deliver desired results. You will be able to use your personal initiative to work collaboratively as one team to help create environments where everyone can thrive.
As BioPure has just launched a project to build a brand new manufacturing facility in the area, experience of managing site moves would be desirable.
In addition, you will
- Have a minimum of 2 years HR generalist experience
- Be educated to CIPD level 3 or above
- Have a good working knowledge of UK employment legislation and best practice
- Have exemplary attention to detail
- Be IT literate, able to use the Microsoft Office suite, create reports, build databases, interpret employee data
- Be prepared to think laterally and innovate were possible
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive remuneration package including pension, sickness benefits and career development prospects.
Applications should be made with a CV and covering letter to Chloe Johnson-Jones, Chloe.Johnsonfirstname.lastname@example.org
So what is it like to work at WMFTG?
Our Core Values are very important to us and Watson-Marlow is committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusivity within the workplace. We offer a range of staff benefits including accessible employee forums, comprehensive pension packages, flexible working arrangements and inclusive employment practices.
Please visit our website for further information and before applying to learn more about us and our products https://www.watson-marlow.com/gb-en/about/.
Closing date of 4th October