An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate and talented HR Partner to join Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG), the world leader in niche peristaltic pumps and associated fluid path technologies for the food, pharmaceutical, chemical and environmental industries.
Working at Watson-Marlow Limited, based in Falmouth, Cornwall, you will be a strategic partner to the leadership team and work closely with the Group HR function. You will be responsible for developing and implementing HR strategies in relation to resourcing & talent management, learning & development, health & wellbeing and employee engagement in a fast paced environment.
- Provide strategic and day to day leadership to drive the delivery of the business’ HR plans
- Provide organisational development and change management expertise to the leadership team and managers across the business, including recruitment, early careers, learning and development
- Coach leaders and managers in order to improve business performance through engagement and wellbeing of their employees
- In conjunction with the Group HR function, lead on and contribute to HR projects as and when required
- Support managers in the recruitment and selection of new talent and building talent pipelines
- Engage with all parts of the business to effectively embed the Company values to bring about cultural change.
The right candidate:
To be successful you will be highly motivated, organised and resilient. You must be able to build and maintain strong working relationships and have an ability to sensitively challenge and influence behaviours to bring about cultural change. You will be able to demonstrate accountability to create and execute solutions that deliver desired results. You will be able to use personal initiative to work collaboratively as one team with a “can do” approach that thrives in a continuous improvement culture.
In addition you will have:
- Significant people management experience
- Operational HR experience in fast paced organisation
- The ability to influence and engage stakeholders
- Strong commercial awareness with an appreciation of operational functions
- Attention to detail and able to meet tight deadlines without compromising accuracy
- Proven experience of working with HR systems and competent with Microsoft packages
- Educated to Degree level, or equivalent
- Professionally qualified to CIPD level 7 is desirable but not essential
- Experience of managing projects and working as part of a project team is desirable
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary package plus a range of staff benefits including pension
Closing date for all applications is 27 September 2019
Bickland Water Road
Additional enquiries (no agencies please):
Phone: 01326 254807