At Watson-Marlow you are more than just a job title in a global organisation. We are one of the most successful engineering companies in our sector.
Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group is part of Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc, a FTSE 100 company. We are an award-winning leader in fluid management technology. For over 60 years we have engineered components and systems for customers in a wide range of markets from the pharmaceutical to the environmental industries.Work alongside inspiring business leaders and colleagues.
Our Core Values are very important to us at Watson-Marlow and guide everything we do. As such we are committed to inclusion, embracing differences, and creating environments where everybody can thrive. You will be working with a fantastic team of committed individuals and receive a competitive remuneration package.
Ideal opportunity to make an impact and influence change in a global company - Competitive salary and excellent benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Automation Manager to join our award-winning company as part of a continuing digital marketing transformation.
Working in an environment that is progressive and forward-thinking, this role requires a candidate with enthusiasm and passion for data, digital marketing and a first-class knowledge of marketing automation with the ability to win heart and minds at all levels.
You'll be a marketing automation expert, which means you'll have a unique chance to make an impact while being supported by a superb team committed to building a Digital Marketing Centre of Excellence.
This Marketing Automation Manager role will see you liaising with senior stakeholders across the company, so excellent communication skills are essential. You'll have experience in building a marketing automation function before, so you'll have a great insight into what works (and what doesn't), and enjoy taking ownership and responsibility for projects.
The role will focus on:
- Marketing Automation (including customer journey mapping and workflow setup)
- Marketing attribution and measurement (Analytics and Insight)
- Lead generation, nurturing and scoring
- Social Media
- Driving our webinar initiative
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Strong experience of implementing and maturing marketing automation platforms (ideally Marketo or Dynamics 365 Marketing)
- Substantial, demonstrable expertise in digital marketing and team management, with a specific focus on creating and managing complex email marketing campaigns
- Good understanding of lead scoring and lead nurture
- Solid understanding of wider digital disciplines such as digital analytics and campaign strategy
- Analytical mind-set
- Experience gained within a B2B environment would be preferred, but candidates with strong marketing automation skills gained in a B2C environment would also be welcome
Location: Cornwall, UK and remote working.
Internal applicants must inform their manager of their intention to apply.
For an informal discussion about this role, please contact Andrew Morris: Andrew.Morris@wmftg.com
To apply, please provide your CV, along with a covering letter to Julie.Smith@wmftg.com
Closing Date for Applications: 5 February 2021