Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group is part of Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc, a FTSE 100 company. We are an award-winning leader in fluid management technology. For over 60 years we have engineered components and systems for customers in a wide range of markets from the pharmaceutical to the environmental industries.
Work alongside inspiring business leaders and colleagues. Have the opportunity to see the impact that your work has. From internships and apprenticeships to senior executive positions we do everything we can to make sure we attract, support and develop the best talent.
Do you want to help create the products and experiences of the future?
We are seeking a highly motivated and ambitious individual to join our UK Sales Support team as Sales & Marketing Support Supervisor to lead a team of three Sales and Marketing Support Coordinators, providing marketing and administrative support. As a department, we have experienced continued growth, with a current turnover of £15M.
You will be supervising and contributing directly to a range of key responsibilities that are vital to the ongoing success and continued development of the department.
- Day to day supervision of the Sales & Marketing Support team.
- Support individual development, identifying and providing training where required.
- Development of Sales & Marketing Support processes, enhancing efficiencies through continuous improvement.
- Development and implementation of lead handling activities, contributing to lead generation strategies and targeted outbound communications
- Support the implementation of the UK marketing plan and activities including ad-placement, memberships, exhibitions and open days.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting on required measures.
- Supervise customer excellence and provide first level escalation support.
- Drive effective communication across UK sales team, including performance reporting, notifications and updates.
A successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience in sales and business development, including development of lead generation and marketing activities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effective use of computer-based systems and communications technology, e.g. Microsoft Office, Microsoft Dynamics, and managing the implementation of 3rd party applications where appropriate.
- Self-motivated, forward thinking and target-driven.
- A focus on delivering high quality customer experience.
This role is full time, based in Falmouth but may require the need to work from home or travel occasionally.
For further details, please contact Stephen Hambly +44 (0) 7775 067264 (ext 376).
To apply, please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Please note all internal applicants must inform their current manager that they intend to apply.
Closing date for applications: 25th September 2020