(ethylene propylene diene monomer)
EPDM gaskets offer quality performances in sanitary applications with repetitive steam-in-place (SIP) cycles. These sanitary gaskets have been designed to achieve a smooth bore, contamination free fluid path under clamping compression, retaining their geometric stability after repeat SIP cycles. This ensures that your SIP validation is not compromised.
Additionally, EPDM gaskets do not deform to trap bacteria, or stick, causing the gasket to adhere to a ferrule face. The EPDM material maintains the important conditions of clean, intact removal with no trace of elastomer material finding its way into the fluid process.
- Designed in accordance with ASME-BPE standards
- USP Class VI compliant and animal derived component free (ADCF)
- Compliant with FDA regulations CFR 21 177.2600
- Lot numbering enables product traceability
- Superior steam-in-place (SIP) stability with consequent clean ferrule and gasket separation