The hose element is critical to ensure pump performance, durability and efficiency. Bredel composite reinforced hoses are constructed from high-quality compounded rubbers reinforced with up to four individual layers of braided nylon, and finished by high-precision machining. Inner and outer layers are extruded and, after construction, machined to ensure critical tolerances are maintained.
Perfect 100% compression eliminates slippage which can destroy shear sensitive product and reduce metering accuracy.
Key features of Bredel hose elements include:
- Tight tolerances for low stress on bearings
- Perfect compression for long life
- Excellent suction performance – 9m (30ft) suction lift
- High pressure capability – up to 16bar (232psi)
- Repeatable volumetric accuracy to ± 1%
- Consistent capacity independent of varying suction and discharge conditions
- Exceptional performance when handling high viscosity product
Resistant to oils, greases, alkalis and detergents.
- Max. fluid temperature: 80C (176F)
- Min. fluid temperature: -10C (14F)
For the full list of chemical compatibility please refer to the interactive guide
To determine the chemical compatibility of your fluid with a hose material, guidance can be downloaded here