STA-PURE PFL PTFE-reinforced fluoroelastomer tubing handles nearly all aggressive chemicals, including organic solvents such as methyl ethyl ketone, toluene and acetone. With 50 times longer life than other fluoroelastomers and pressures up to 4 bar
- Colour/transparency off-white/opaque
- Spallation very low
- USP Class V1, ISO 10993-1 certification
- Sterilisation methods autoclave, CIP,SIP
- Operating temperature -20C to 80C
- Available in 20 different bore sizes, three wall thicknesses and three element lengths.
STA-PURE PCS and STA-PURE PFL are trademarks of WL Gore & Associates Inc.
Request a GORE STA-PURE PFL tubing validation pack
A downloadable copy is available of your certificate of conformance for Watson-Marlow sanitary tubing and sanitary tubing elements