530S and SN, 530U and UN, 530Du and DuN, 530Bp and BpN pumps fitted with REL LoadSure tube element pumphead for 0-2 bar operation
530 range of process pumps offers four drive options, colour display and intuitive menu structures provide visual status indication and minimal key presses.
- Flow rates from 0.04 ml/min to 3.5 L/min
- Industrial integration – manual, remote, Analog and digital communication, plus PROFIBUS
- Keypad incorporates 3-level security PIN lock
- Robust pumphead construction with chemically-resistant polyphenylene sulphide track and rotor, and stainless steel rollers and bearings
- 530REL pumphead for use with quick-release industrial or sanitary Tri-clamp® LoadSure® elements for 2 bar operation and one minute maintenance
- S, U, Du and Bp pumps are IP31 cased pumps. SN, UN, DuN and BpN are IP66 cased pumps
Simple-to use HMI requiring minimal key presses to reduce chances of costly errors. Flow proportional to pump speed over 2,200:1 control range. IP31 and IP66 cased pumps for washdown environments.
530S - IP31 and 530SN - IP66 are simple, plug-in and switch on pumps offering economy of ownership. Ultimate process security with a 3 level PIN lock.
530U - IP31 and 530UN - IP66 with all the features of the S/SN models, plus configurable inputs and outputs.
530Du - IP31 and 530DuN - IP66 with configurable inputs and outputs, plus RS232 and RS484.
530Bp - IP31 and 530BpN - IP66 Real time communication makes your process secure and flexible. Bus speed 9.6 kbits/s up to 12000 kbits/sconnectivity
530EN EtherNet/IP - IP66 connectivity for fast and easy access to pump data over Industrial Ethernet
Please refer to datasheets for materials and sizes of continuous tubing and tube elements for each pumphead model.