- Flip-top easy-loading design
- 313 has three rollers for maximum flow rates
- 314 has four rollers for minimum pulsation
- Up to 2 l/min continuously, 3 l/min intermittently
- Accepts seven tube sizes without adjustment
- Up to six pumpheads on one drive
- Rated for 24-hour duty
- One-year warranty
313D pumpheads mount to either Watson-Marlow 300 series OEM drives or user's own drives having the same shaft arrangement. 313B bareshaft pumpheads fit drives with a flexible coupling. Pumpheads to accept 2.4mm wall tube are available where pressure or suction requirements are greater. Extension pumpheads snap-fit directly behind the 313D or 313D2 pumpheads up to a maximum of six pumpheads (depending on the power limit of the drive).
313 and 314 pumpheads can operate at pressures up to 4 bar when fitted with STA-PURE PCS or STA-PURE PFL tubing. The drive must generate sufficient torque and the maximum number of extension pumpheads that can be used will be reduced.
Back to OEM product range