Watson-Marlow 720SN/RE, 720UN/RE, 720DuN/RE: 0-2 bar NEMA 4X (IP66) pumps fitted with continuous tubing element pumpheads. A extension pumphead is available for all models
Tough, rugged 720 cased pump drives offer NEMA 4X (IP66) ingress protection for industrial and washdown environments.
- Primary pumpheads: flow rates up to 2,000 l/hr (8.8 GPM) at 2 bar (30psi) peak pressure
- Extension pumpheads: flow rates up to 2,000 l/hr (8.8 GPM) at 1 bar (15psi) peak pressure
- 0.1 rpm to 360 rpm with speed accuracy to 0.1 rpm: 3,600:1 turndown
- Manual control; remote analogue digital and network control; RS485 digital communication
- Easy-to-use membrane keypad with large keys
- Four driven rollers to minimise tube wear and give unbeatable tube life
- Manual control via 9-key display pad
- Simple calibration to display flow rate
- MemoDose for easy, single-shot dosing
As 720SN, plus:
- Analogue speed control (0-10V or 4-20mA inputs)
- Remote control via industrial logic with digital status outputs
- 0-10V or 0-1478Hz analogue speed feedback
As 720UN, plus:
- PIN-secure process protection: two levels of process set-up security
- Digital network control using RS485
- Numeric keypad for direct entry of flow and pump settings
- Twin analogue inputs for simultaneous flow adjustment with two signals (supersedes diaphragm pumps' stroke adjustment)
- Easy calibration for precise metering
720RE and 720REX LoadSure tubing element pumpheads
- 720RE pumpheads accommodate 4.8mm-wall LoadSure tubing elements in two conformations: with PVDF Tri-clamp-style connectors for sanitary applications; and with industrial Cam-and-Groove connectors. Both are offered in four bore sizes: 12.7mm, 15.9mm, 19.0mm and 25.4mm, giving up to 2,000 l/hr (8.8 GPM) flow at up to 2 bar (30 psi) pressure.
- 720REX extension pumpheads offer identical performance, but at a maximum pressure of 1 bar (15 psi).
Elements are available in Pumpsil platinum-cured silicone, Bioprene and STA-PURE PCS for sanitary applications; and in Marprene, Pumpsil and Neoprene
720R and 720RX continuous tubing pumpheads
- 720R pumpheads accommodate 4.8mm wall continuous tubing for joint-free flow from source to discharge. Available in five bore sizes: 9.6mm, 12.7mm, 15.9mm 19.0mm and 25.4mm, giving up to 2,000 l/hr (8.8 GPM) flow at up to 2 bar (30 psi) pressure.
- 720RX extension pumpheads offer identical performance, but at a maximum pressure of 1 bar (15 psi).
Tubing is available in five materials for almost any chemical requirement.
These cased pump drives offer NEMA 4X (IP66) ingress protection for industrial and washdown environments.
720SN is a simple, pump offering ultimate economy of ownership, with calibration and one-key manual control via a large-key membrane keypad. MemoDose provides single shot dosing
720UN is a keypad control or remote control pump with analogue speed inputs and status outputs. Software-configurable with password protection
720DuN is a sophisticated process pump with RS485 and full industrial connectivity, and process control through PC, PLC or other plant controller. Comprehensive calibration is available. Twin analogue inputs allow scaled flow adjustment. A 16-key numeric keypad with dial up flow rate or speed.
- 720BpN is the ultimate process pump with PROFIBUS connectivity
720SN/RE and 720UN/RE: IP66 720DuN/RE IP66
No point-to-point wiring and a simple 9-pin PROFIBUS D-connector provides:
- Two way communication for control and status feedback
- Pumps communicate at full PROFIBUS bus speed
- No additional gateways or I/O converters required
- Predictive maintenance
Profibus GSD control file