Envelope gaskets are made from PTFE and are built around the choice of an EPDM or FKM rubber core, improving the gaskets sealing characteristics. They are designed to achieve a smooth bore, contamination free fluid path under clamping compression.
These sanitary gaskets can be exposed to temperature extremes from -212C to 232C (-350F to 450F) and come in a range of sizes from ½ inch to 6 inches.
- Designed in accordance with ASME-BPE standards
- USP Class VI compliant and animal derived component free (ADCF)
- Compliant with FDA regulations CFR 21 177.2600
- Lot numbering enables product traceability
- EPDM or FKM rubber core option available