The 500 series is Watson-Marlow's top-selling pump range for applications from biotechnology to food processing and from contact lens monomer dosing to water and waste treatment.
- Flow rates up to 3.5 litre/min
- 0.1 rpm to 220 rpm with speed accuracy to 0.1 rpm: 2,200:1 turndown
- Manual control; remote auto and analogue control; RS232, RS485, Profibus
- Intuitive, easy-to-use membrane keypad with large keys
- Durable, corrosion-resistant case
LoadSure element models use three sizes of elements in a choice of four materials, offering three maximum pressures. Industrial or sanitary connectors are available. Continuous tubing models use tubing in sizes from 0.5mm to 9.6mm internal diameter, in a choice of eight materials.
Featuring sprung stainless steel rollers for high accuracy and gentle pumping. Low rotational speeds and a large swept volume greatly increase tube life and system reliability.
- Highly resistant to acid, alkaline and solvent attack
- Robust enough for the harshest environment
- Durable track and rotor with no paint or surface treatments
- Shatter-proof guard
- Easy, fast tube loading
520 options include:
- 520 washdown cased pumps have IP66 protection for industrial and process applications
- 520 cased pumps have IP31 ingress protection for clean process and scientific applications
- Close-coupled pumps are fitted with industrial electrical or pneumatic drives with inverter or mechanical variator control options
- 520Bp and 520BpN PROFIBUS cased pumps for direct connection to PROFIBUS DP networks. Available in IP31 and IP66 options.
The pumphead range includes LoadSure tube element options and continuous tubing and a wide choice of cased and close-coupled drives. Click on your chosen pumphead, below.