Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG) is the world leader in niche peristaltic and sinusoidal pumps and associated fluid path technologies for the Biopharmaceutical, Industrial, Food & Beverage and Environmental sectors.
We are looking for a motivated and dynamic individual for the position of Sales and Marketing Support Coordinator within UK Sales. You will form part of a multi-disciplined support team with a focus on generating new business and the delivery of world class customer service.
The UK Sales office continues to experience rapid growth, with a current turnover in excess of £16m, supplying all group products in to the UK market. This role presents an opportunity to contribute directly to the introduction of new sales activities within the department to enable continued growth across all sectors.
- Data management support that will include reviewing and updating existing data to enable more effective control over marketing and lead generation activities.
- Develop and contribute to proactive lead generation activities, including telephone contact/follow ups and lead cultivation from varied sources.
- Outbound customer communications, including campaigns, notifications and customer surveys.
- Lead management and appointment generation
- Contribute to the development of processes, looking for opportunities to enhance efficiencies through continuous improvement.
Experience in the following areas would be advantageous:
- Data management.
- Lead generation techniques including telemarketing and direct mail.
- Customer relations.
- Effective use of computer-based systems and communications technology, e.g. Microsoft Office, Microsoft Dynamics AX and CRM systems.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, forward thinking and achievement driven.
- A focus on delivering high quality sales and customer service.
This role is full time and based in Falmouth.
Closing date for applications: 12th July 2019
Bickland Water Road
Additional enquiries (no agencies please):
Phone: 01326 254807