Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG) is the world leader in niche positive displacement pumps and associated fluid path technologies for the food, pharmaceutical, chemical and environmental industries. Comprising ten established brands, each with their own area of expertise, but together offering our customers unrivalled solutions for their pumping and fluid transfer applications. WMFTG is a wholly owned subsidiary of Spirax Sarco Engineering Plc, a FTSE 100 company.
An opportunity has arisen at our Falmouth Factory site for a Cleanroom Assembler. The primary role is too assemble the Company products in accordance with specifications, procedures and quality standards required. To manufacture product, in T1 Element cell clean room environment. To meet Customer Delivery dates using Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP system. To be a flexible member of the Tubing Team.
Main duties are:
- Be responsible for completing the assembly of tubing element systems & similar products, in compliance with official documents such as BOM`s, G.A. drawings, assembly procedures etc., as part of our ISO 9001 QA system.
- Maintain the cleanliness and integrity of the clean room adopting cGMP, operating under agreed clean room procedures.
- To adhere to the strict hygiene procedures and use all the required PPE as per procedures to minimise the bio-burden of the assemblies.
- Sub assemblies and final assemblies are completed by selecting the relevant components for that assembly, from the stocks of components held on the cell.
- To ensure compliance with the Delegated Release (self inspection) system.
- To use all tooling and aids provided to maximise efficiency and to ensure consistency in quality level.
- Maintain the rotation of raw material stocks in accordance with laid down procedures, replenishing the clean room cell stock as necessary, following material transfer procedures at all times.
- Carry out in process quality checks to ensure the assemblies are being produced to specification.
- Clean and maintain the tooling and ancillary equipment.
- Maintain records of all production to ensure product and process traceability.
- Monitor the condition of the equipment and clean room services and report any defects.
- To prioritise workload to ensure that products are available to meet customer Delivery Dates.
- Carry out other duties associated with cleanroom production, including, but not limited to:
- Manufacture of tubing elements
- Assisting in process and product development work
- Have worked in Manual Assembly (training will be provided)
- Experience of Cleanroom procedures is preferred
- Be able to prioritise tasks
- Make in process decisions for accepting/rejecting materials or assemblies.
A full job description is available on request.
Closing date 21 June 2019.
To apply for this role please submit a completed application form to:
Bickland Water Road
Additional enquiries (no agencies please):
Phone: 01326 254807