Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group (WMFTG) is the world leader in niche peristaltic and sinusoidal pumps and associated fluid path technologies for the pharmaceutical, industrial, and environmental industries. WMFTG is part Spirax Sarco Engineering PLC which is a FTSE 100 company.
An amazing opportunity has arisen at Watson Marlow Limited based in Falmouth. WMFTG is now looking to recruit a confident and organised individual to work within the Quality Team and due to our continued expansion we are pleased to be looking to fill the role of Quality Facilitator.
The successful candidate will demonstrate an understanding and alignment with our core values
Purpose of Role
You will be working as part of the Quality team to support robust production processes, continuous improvement and the delivery of conforming products.
- Inspect and carry out appropriate AX ERP transactions (pass into stock, reject to supplier, scrap or re-work) on items that are flagged for inspection.
- Write CMM programmes.
- Use statistical analysis techniques to interpret inspection results and recommend actions for improvement.
- Raise ECO's requesting specification changes as required.
- Communicating with suppliers
- Assisting with 8D/Root Cause, Corrective action investigations.
- Help promote a Quality culture within the organisation
- Relevant engineering experience and relevant qualifications
- Experience of working within a production/Quality environment
- The successful person will have a HNC level qualification or equivalent manufacturing experience. They must show good attention to detail and have an enthusiasm for continuous improvement.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary package plus a range of staff benefits inc. pension.
Closing date for applications: 14 June 2019
To apply for this role please submit a completed application form to:
Bickland Water Road
Additional enquiries (no agencies please):
Phone: 01326 254807