ASEPCO Weirless Radial diaphragm™ in-line valve
With accelerated diaphragm change over and easy maintenance, the new weirless in-line valve series from ASEPCO valves has been developed with time and cost savings in mind.
- One minute diaphragm change-over
- Compatible with EPDM and Silicone diaphragm options
- Flexible installation angles for unobstructed flow path and operator safety
- Defined shoulder seal minimizes contaminant entrapment
Composed of a forged body, the in-line valve is designed to provide a less restrictive fluid path over traditional weir style valves. The weirless in-line valve also eliminates the potential of trapping impurities through our innovative shoulder seal design.
Every surface material that touches your process fluid is manufactured to comply with multiple global industry standards, safeguarding you and your process.
ASME BPE: 0.5", 0.75", 1", 1.5", 2". DIN 11866, DIN 32676 Series A: DN 10, DN 15
Available in Silicone, Silicone Plus, EPDM and EPDM plus
- Extensively tested to ensure long service life
- Patented, leak-free static shoulder seal
- High performance with minimal maintenance