(synthetic rubber and fluoropolymer elastomer)
Viton® gaskets deliver an enhanced performance in applications that require heat, acid and chemical resistance. Viton® has a high rubber density, which helps to maintain geometric stability after repeated SIP cycles.
These sanitary gaskets can be exposed to temperature extremes, ranging from -23C to 204C (-10F to 400F ) and are available both flanged and unflanged in a range of sizes from ½ inch to 6 inches (unflanged) and 1 inch to 6 inches (flanged).
- Designed in accordance with ASME-BPE standards
- USP Class VI compliant and animal derived component free (ADCF)
- Compliant with FDA regulations CFR 21 177.2600
- Lot numbering enables product traceability
- Improved heat, acid and chemical resistance
- Available in flanged and unflanged options in a range of sizes
Viton® is a registered trademark of Chemours Company