Drawing on considerable single-use expertise, BioPure now provides the flexibility of customised tube assemblies to suit your bioprocessing needs.
Offering a broad range of validated components and configurations, with no minimum order quantity and simple, repeatable ordering to support a continuous supply chain. Full traceability of each component is maintained throughout our assembly process, and is provided as part of our detailed documentation. This ensures your single-use tube assemblies reach you ready-to-use and that they meet the exacting requirements set by cGMP manufacture and validation standards
- Unique support from the fluid path technology experts
- Ultimate flexibility with quick turnaround and no minimum order quantity
- Ready-to-use bioprocessing solutions, ADCF,14644-1 cleanroom, full traceability and USP C
Assembly is carried out in an ISO Class 7 manufacturing suite, validated in operation and packaged in the same controlled environment. No additional processing of components is required prior to use.
Puresu assemblies are available in the following:
- A range of flow path components including sanitary hose barbs, Bio-Clamps, valves and adaptors
- Irradiated (25-45kGy) or autoclavable
- Tubing available in five pharmaceutical grade materials
Download the tubing validation guide.
WMFTG are taking our established peristaltic expertise and advancing this with the addition of BioPure to offer a complete solution from process pumps, tubing and fittings to process assemblies.
Assemblies will be designed using BioSelector to reduce lead times, whilst retaining flexibility to suit your requirements.
By offering this capability to our customers we want to ensure that nobody can handle your peristaltic fluid path application better than WMFTG.