The hose element is critical to ensure pump performance, durability and efficiency. Bredel APEX composite reinforced machined hoses are constructed from high-quality compounded rubbers reinforced with several individual layers of braided nylon, and finished by high-precision machining. Inner and outer layers are extruded and, after construction, machined to ensure critical tolerances are maintained. APEX CSM hoses are available for APEX 10/15/20 pumps only.
Perfect 100% compression eliminates slippage which can destroy shear sensitive product and reduce metering accuracy.
Key features of Bredel APEX hose elements include:
- Tight tolerances for low stress on bearings
- Perfect compression for long life
- Excellent suction performance – 30ft (9m) suction lift
- High pressure capability – 116psi (8bar)
- Repeatable volumetric accuracy to ± 1%
- Consistent capacity independent of varying suction and discharge conditions
- Exceptional performance when handling high viscosity product
Outstanding resistance to strong, oxidising products and concentrated acids and bases.
- Max. fluid temperature: 176F (80C)
- Min. fluid temperature: 14F (-10C)
For the full list of chemical compatibility please refer to the interactive guide
To determine the chemical compatibility of your fluid with a hose material, guidance can be downloaded here