- Maximum uptime, 80% longer hose life
- Meets FDA21CFR177.2600, EC 1935/2004 and BfR XXI
- 100% traceability and quality control throughout the supply chain
- Manufactured according to cGMP (EC 2023/2006)
- Delivered pre-cleaned and individually packaged
- Reduced maintenance
- Can be CIP/SIP cleaned
The hose element is critical to ensure pump performance, durability and efficiency. Bredel composite reinforced hoses are constructed from high-quality compound rubbers reinforced with up to four individual layers of braided nylon, and finished by high-precision machining. White inner layer suitable for food contact. Outer layers are machined to ensure critical tolerances are maintained.
Perfect 100% compression eliminates slippage which can destroy shear sensitive product and reduce metering accuracy.
Key features of Bredel hose elements include:
- Tight tolerances for low stress on bearings
- Perfect compression for long life
- Excellent suction performance – 30ft (9m) suction lift
- High pressure capability – 231psi (16bar)
- Repeatable volumetric accuracy to ± 1%
- Consistent capacity independent of varying suction and discharge conditions
- Exceptional performance when handling high viscosity product
Suitable for all food products including oils and greases. Meets FDA, EC and 3A standards.
- Max. fluid temperature: 176F (80C)
- Min. fluid temperature: 14F (-10C)
For the full list of chemical compatibility please refer to the interactive guide
To determine the chemical compatibility of your fluid with a hose material, guidance can be downloaded here