530S and SN, 530U and UN, 530Du and DuN, 530Bp and BpN, 530En and EnN pumps fitted with REH LoadSure tube element pumphead for 30-100psi operation
530 range of process pumps offer four drive options, color display and intuitive menu structures provide visual status indication and minimal key presses.
- Flow rates up to 7 USGPH at 100psi
- Industrial integration - manual, remote, Analog and digital communication, plus PROFIBUS and EtherNet/IP
- Keypad incorporates 3-level security PIN lock
- Robust pumphead construction with chemically-resistant polyphenylene sulphide track and rotor, and stainless steel rollers and bearings
- 520REH pumphead for use with quick-release industrial or sanitary Tri-Clamp® LoadSure® elements for 30-100psi operation and one minute maintenance
- S, U, Du and Bp and En pumps are NEMA 2 rated cased pumps. SN, UN, DuN BpN and EnN are NEMA 4X cased pumps
Simple-to use HMI requiring minimal key presses to reduce chances of costly errors. Flow proportional to pump speed over 2,200:1 control range. NEMA 2 and NEMA 4X cased pumps for washdown environments.
530S - NEMA 2 and 530SN - NEMA 4X are simple, plug-in and switch on pumps offering economy of ownership. Ultimate process security with a 3 level PIN lock.
530U - NEMA 2 and 530UN - NEMA 4X with all the features of the S/SN models, plus configurable inputs and outputs.
530Du - NEMA 2 and 530DuN - NEMA 4X with configurable inputs and outputs, plus RS232 and RS484.
530Bp - NEMA 2 and 530BpN - NEMA 4X Real time communication makes your process secure and flexible. Bus speed 9.6 kbits/s up to 12000 kbits/sconnectivity
530En – NEMA 2 and 530EnN – NEMA 4X EtherNet/IP connectivity for fast and easy access to pump data over Industrial Ethernet
Please refer to datasheets for materials and sizes of continuous tubing and tube elements for each pumphead model.