530S and SN, 530U and UN, 530Du and DuN, 530Bp and BpN, 530En and EnN pumps fitted with 520R and 520R2 continuous tubing pumpheads
530 range of process pumps offer four drive options, color display and intuitive menu structures provide visual status indication and minimal key presses.
- Flow rates from 0.0006 USGPH to 55.5 USGPH (R2 pumphead) 0.00006 USGPH to 38.04 USGPH (R pumphead)
- Industrial integration – manual, remote, Analog and digital communication, plus PROFIBUS and EtherNet/IP
- Robust pumphead construction with chemically-resistant polyphenylene sulphide track and rotor, and stainless steel rollers and bearings
- Keypad incorporates 3-level security PIN lock
- 520R continuous tubing pumphead for use with 1.6mm wall thickness tubing and 520R2 2.4mm wall thickness in seven bore sizes
- S, U, Du, Bp and En pumps are NEMA 2 rated cased pumps. SN, UN, DuN, BpN and EnN are NEMA 4X rated cased pumps
Simple-to use HMI requiring minimal key presses to reduce chances of costly errors. Flow proportional to pump speed over 2,200:1 control range. NEMA 2 and NEMA 4X cased pumps for washdown environments.
530S - NEMA 2 and 530SN - NEMA 4X are simple, plug-in and switch on pumps offering economy of ownership. Ultimate process security with a 3 level PIN lock.
530U - NEMA 2 and 530UN - NEMA 4X with all the features of the S/SN models, plus configurable inputs and outputs.
530Du - NEMA 2 and 530DuN - NEMA 4X with configurable inputs and outputs, plus RS232 and RS484.
530Bp - NEMA 2 and 530BpN - NEMA 4X Real time communication makes your process secure and flexible. Bus speed 9.6 kbits/s up to 12000 kbits/sconnectivity
530En – NEMA 2 and 530EnN – NEMA 4X EtherNet/IP connectivity for fast and easy access to pump data over Industrial Ethernet
Please refer to datasheets for materials and sizes of continuous tubing and tube elements for each pumphead model.