Watson-Marlow 621F/RE4, 62VI/RE4, 621I/RE4, 621FX/RE4: 0-2 bar IP55 low-pulsation pumps fitted with LoadSure tubing element pumpheads
621 close coupled pumps offer IP55 ingress protection for light industrial environments. They offer rugged, industrial pumping, with all the pumphead features of cased drives, but at the lowest whole-life cost.
- RE4 pumpheads: flow rates up to 3.62 gpm (13 l/min) at 30psi (2 bar) peak pressure
- Retractable rollers for tube loading and CIP and SIP
- Rugged, tool-unlockable guard
621VI Varmeca close coupled drives bring 10:1 speed control, constant torque output and total reliability to the industrial environment. The drive offers 230V and 400V three-phase power options, plus 110V and 230V single-phase. Control is by a large speed knob and forward/reverse switching.
- Varmeca integral inverter offering 10:1 control ratio: 77 rpm, 146 rpm and 261 rpm maximum speeds
- Flow rates from 0.02 - 5.02 gpm (0.09 - 19 l/min)
- Stop/forward/reverse control and analogue or digital remote control. There is a PROFIBUS option
621F Fixed speed drives are three-phase powered
- There is a choice of speeds: 77 rpm and 251 rpm
- Flow rates from 0.026 - 4.8 gpm (0.1 - 18.1 l/min)
- Other speeds are available on request
621I Inverter-controlled, variable speed drives include a stand-alone Siemens inverter to control pump speed.
- Inverter can be mounted beside the pump or remotely
- Three speed ranges: 6-60 rpm; 21-213 rpm; 29-291 rpm
- Flow rates to 4.8gpm (18.1 l/min)
620RE4 LoadSure tube element pumphead
620RE4 is a high-performance, accurate, four-roller pumphead with LoadSure rapid tube element change technology. 4mm wall elements in 12mm or 17mm bore sizes allow pressures up to 60 psi (4 bar) and flow rates up to 3.32 gpm (13 litre/min) with minimized pulsation.
Elements are available with industry-standard tri-clamp sanitary fittings; and with Cam and Groove fittings for industry.
620RE LoadSure tube element pumphead
620RE is a high-performance, accurate, two-roller pumphead with LoadSure rapid tube element change technology.
- 4mm wall elements in 12mm or 17mm bore sizes allow pressures up to 60 psi (4 bar) and flow rates up to 4.8 gpm (18 litre/min).
- Elements are available with industry-standard tri-clamp sanitary fittings; and with Cam and Groove fittings for industry.
620L twin-channel pumphead
620L is a specialist 2 bar, six-roller pumphead designed for accurate dispensing to ±0.5%. Minimal pulsation is achieved by splitting the inlet flow into two tubes passing over twin, offset tracks. The two sets of out-of-phase pulses cancel each other out when the channels merge.
- Uses 4.0mm wall Y-elements in a choice of six materials, or continuous tubing
- Two single channels are also available
- Tubing choices: 8mm, 12mm, and 16mm bore, offering flow rates from 0.00053 to 3.3 gpm (0.002 to 12.4 litre/min)
- Dispenses 500ml in 3.5 seconds
620R continuous tubing pumphead
620R pumphead accommodates 3.2mm wall continuous tubing in four bore sizes from 6.4mm to 15.9mm, giving up to 4.2 gpm (16 litre/min) flow at up to 30 psi (2 bar) pressure.
Tubing is available in eight materials for almost any chemical requirement.
621 series close-coupled drives offer rugged, industrial, quality pumping, with all the pumphead features of cased drives, but at the lowest possible whole-life ownership cost.
- Varmeca close-coupled drives bring 10:1 speed control, constant torque output and total reliability to the industrial environment. The drive offers 230V and 400V three-phase power options, plus 110V and 230V single-phase
- Fixed speed drives are three-phase powered. There is a standard choice of speeds, and others are available on request
621F/RE4, 62VI/RE4, 621I/RE4, 621FX/RE4