Watson-Marlow 620SN/RE4, 620UN/RE4, 620DuN/RE4: 0-2 bar NEMA 4X (IP66) low-pulsation pumps fitted with LoadSure tubing element pumpheads
Tough, rugged 620N cased pump drives offer NEMA 4X (IP66) ingress protection which prevents the entry of dust particles and protects against powerful jets of water. They are designed for industrial and washdown environments. All models include MemoDose for accurate, easy, single-shot dosing. Remote, analogue or digital control of 620UN and 620DuN models is achieved via labelled standard terminal blocks within the 620N module on the rear of the pump.
- RE pumpheads: flow rates up to 4.75 gpm (18 l/min) at 30psi (2 bar) peak pressure
- RE pumpheads using STA-PURE PCS elements: flow rates up to 18 l/min at 4 bar (60psi) peak pressure
- RE4 pumpheads: flow rates up to 13 l/min at 2 bar (30psi) peak pressure
- Precise 2,650:1 speed control range from 0.1 to 265 rpm in 0.1 rpm increments
- Retractable rollers for tube loading and CIP and SIP
- Rugged, tool-unlockable guard
- Dual voltage, 115V/230V 50/60HZ
- Manual control via 9-key display pad
- Simple calibration to display flow rate
- MemoDose for accurate, single-shot dosing
As 620SN, plus:
- Analogue speed control (0-10V or 4-20mA inputs)
- Remote control via industrial logic with digital status outputs
- 0-10V or 0-1478Hz analogue speed feedback
As 620UN, plus:
- PIN-secure process protection: two levels of process set-up security
- Digital network control using RS485
- Numeric keypad for direct entry of flow and pump settings
- Twin analogue inputs for simultaneous flow adjustment with two signals (supersedes diaphragm pumps' stroke adjustment)
- Wide choice of metric or US flow units
- Easy calibration for precise metering
620RE4 LoadSure tube element pumphead
620RE4 is a high-performance, accurate, four-roller pumphead with LoadSure rapid tube element change technology. 4mm wall elements in 12mm or 17mm bore sizes allow pressures up to 60 psi (4 bar) and flow rates up to 3.32 gpm (13 litre/min) with minimized pulsation.
Elements are available with industry-standard tri-clamp sanitary fittings; and with Cam and Groove fittings for industry.
620RE LoadSure tube element pumphead
620RE is a high-performance, accurate, two-roller pumphead with LoadSure rapid tube element change technology.
- 4mm wall elements in 12mm or 17mm bore sizes allow pressures up to 60 psi (4 bar) and flow rates up to 4.8 gpm (18 litre/min).
- Elements are available with industry-standard tri-clamp sanitary fittings; and with Cam and Groove fittings for industry.
620L twin-channel pumphead
620L is a specialist 2 bar, six-roller pumphead designed for accurate dispensing to ±0.5%. Minimal pulsation is achieved by splitting the inlet flow into two tubes passing over twin, offset tracks. The two sets of out-of-phase pulses cancel each other out when the channels merge.
- Uses 4.0mm wall Y-elements in a choice of six materials, or continuous tubing
- Two single channels are also available
- Tubing choices: 8mm, 12mm, and 16mm bore, offering flow rates from 0.00053 to 3.3 gpm (0.002 to 12.4 litre/min)
- Dispenses 500ml in 3.5 seconds
620R continuous tubing pumphead
620R pumphead accommodates 3.2mm wall continuous tubing in four bore sizes from 6.4mm to 15.9mm, giving up to 4.2 gpm (16 litre/min) flow at up to 30 psi (2 bar) pressure.
Tubing is available in eight materials for almost any chemical requirement.
These cased pump drives offer NEMA 4X (IP66) ingress protection, which prevents the entry of dust particles and protects against powerful jets of water. They are designed for industrial and washdown environments. All models include MemoDose for accurate, single-shot dosing. Remote control of 620UN and 620DuN models is achieved via labelled standard terminal blocks within the 620N module on the rear of the pump.
- 620SN is a manual pump offering ultimate economy of ownership, with calibration and manual control via a large-key membrane keypad
- 620UN is a remote control pump with analogue speed inputs and status outputs
- 620DuN is a process pump with RS485 and full industrial connectivity.
- 620Bp is the ultimate process pump with PROFIBUS connectivity
620SN/R IP66 NEMA 4X 620UN/R IP66 NEMA 4X 620DuN/R IP66 NEMA 4X
No point-to-point wiring and a simple 9-pin PROFIBUS D-connector provides:
- Two way communication for control and status feedback
- Pumps communicate at full PROFIBUS bus speed
- No additional gateways or I/O converters required
- Predictive maintenance
Profibus GSD control file