730SN, 730UN, 730DuN and 730BpN peristaltic process pumps fitted with tube element pumpheads
- 730 range of peristaltic pumps offer four drive options, colour display and intuitive menu structure provide visual status indication and minimal key presses.
- Flows up to 8.8 USGPM 30 psi / 33 litre/min (2 bar) using LoadSure tube elements
- Industrial integration - manual, remote, Analog and digital communication, plus PROFIBUS
- Keypad incorporates 3-level security PIN lock
- NEMA 4X (IP66) rated cased pumps
720RE and 720REX LoadSure tubing element pumpheads
- 720RE pumpheads accommodate 4.8mm-wall LoadSure tubing elements in two conformations: with PVDF Tri-clamp-style connectors for sanitary applications; and with industrial Cam-and-Groove connectors. Both are offered in four bore sizes: 12.7mm, 15.9mm, 19.0mm and 25.4mm, giving up to 8.8 GPM (2,000 l/hr) flow at up to 30 psi (2 bar) pressure.
- 720REX extension pumpheads offer identical performance, but at a maximum pressure of 15 psi (1 bar).
Elements are available in Pumpsil platinum-cured silicone, Bioprene and STA-PURE PCS for sanitary applications; and in Marprene, Pumpsil and Neoprene for industrial use.
720R and 720RX continuous tubing pumpheads
- 720R pumpheads accommodate 4.8mm wall continuous tubing for joint-free flow from source to discharge. Available in five bore sizes: 9.6mm, 12.7mm, 15.9mm 19.0mm and 25.4mm, giving up to 8.8 GPM (2,000 l/hr) flow at up to 30 psi (2 bar) pressure.
- 720RX extension pumpheads offer identical performance, but at a maximum pressure of 15 psi (1 bar).
Tubing is available in five materials for almost any chemical requirement.
These cased pump drives offer NEMA 4X (IP66) ingress protection for industrial and washdown environments.
720SN is a simple, pump offering ultimate economy of ownership, with calibration and one-key manual control via a large-key membrane keypad. MemoDose provides single shot dosing
720UN is a keypad control or remote control pump with analogue speed inputs and status outputs. Software-configurable with password protection
720DuN is a sophisticated process pump with RS485 and full industrial connectivity, and process control through PC, PLC or other plant controller. Comprehensive calibration is available. Twin analogue inputs allow scaled flow adjustment. A 16-key numeric keypad with dial up flow rate or speed
720BpN is the ultimate process pump with PROFIBUS connectivity
720SN/RE and 720UN/RE: IP66 NEMA 4X 720DuN/RE IP66 NEMA 4X
No point-to-point wiring and a simple 9-pin PROFIBUS D-connector provides:
- Two way communication for control and status feedback
- Pumps communicate at full PROFIBUS bus speed
- No additional gateways or I/O converters required
- Predictive maintenance
Profibus GSD control file